So this is the second part of my list for Grace. J is doing the list for Seabass. I imagine I’ll have to write him another one .
51. Cover everything in glitter.
52. Buy an actual grown up tea set. Even if you don’t drink tea.
53. Wear sunglasses like Holly Golightly.
54. Stick quotes in notebooks.
55. Don’t ever be a bully, or be associated with people who are.
56. Tom Cruise is terrible.
57. Keanu Reeves isn’t much better. Or Jim Carrey for that matter.
58. Spend lots of time in the countryside.
59. Buy a house in Trefriw.
60. Eat moules frites.
61. Read a book in the garden of the Rodin.
62. Be romantic.
63. But only with someone who deserves it.
64. Make snow angels.
65. Splash in puddles.
66. There is not enough houmous in the world.
67. Sit with your family and have croissants, cheese and ham for your breakfast.
68. Dye your hair a crazy colour.
69. Buy a really great dining table then create memories around it.
70. Develop a signature dish.
71. Wear Chanel No. 19 – just because you feel like it.
72. Go to the Guggenheim in Venice.
73. Keep a diary.
74. Keep a travel journal.
75. Write a blog.
76. Make it more interesting than mine.
77. Go and see live music in small venues.
78. Have a Bellini in Harry’s Bar (the proper one).
79. If anyone tries to convince you that a Bellini contains peach schnapps, stop talking to them.
81. Watch Cinema Paradiso and try not to cry.
82. Number 81 can’t be done.
83. We all love you.
84. You make everyone that has the pleasure of knowing you, proud to know you.
85. Don’t do anything to change that.
86. It’s ok to cry at everything your children do. I cried at your sports day just because you ran.
87. Strangers tell you you’re beautiful. Don’t get big headed about it though 🙂
88. One day everything will head south.
89. It’s important on a night out to make sure you wear shoes you can dance in. None of this stiletto heel rubbish.
90. It’s ok to wear pyjamas and knickers that are 20 sizes too big, for comfort purposes.
91. Don’t waste your time pairing socks after washing them.
92. Reality tv is the worst.
93. Have a dream.
94. Try and achieve it.
95. It’s not ok to dislike cheese. (I imagine your aunt Sophie will think this is the most important thing to teach you.)
96. Savoury is better than sweet.
97. Pineapple on pizza should require you to serve jail time.
98. Have lots of family BBQs. Get your grandma to teach you how to make Moroccan chicken.
99. Run through piles of leaves.
100. I. Love. You. Lots. Like. Jelly. Tots. Eeeeeeeeeeees. Let’s still say this to each other every night. Even when we have to phone each other to do it.
101. Be the best version of you.